-
May 30th, 2007, 09:37 AM
#1751
Inactive Member
yeah, that's a good word my friend!
sucks!!!
Rog, I hope you'll feel better asap
-
May 30th, 2007, 10:31 AM
#1752
HB Forum Owner
-
May 30th, 2007, 05:09 PM
#1753
Inactive Member
-
May 30th, 2007, 07:14 PM
#1754
HB Forum Owner
-
May 30th, 2007, 09:55 PM
#1755
Inactive Member
thanks, my tooth only hurts when I drink something hot or cold. It also hurts when I bend over or when I sit in front of the fan, or... Hell it hurts all o the time, I guess I'll get used to it [img]frown.gif[/img]
-
May 31st, 2007, 10:32 AM
#1756
HB Forum Owner
-
May 31st, 2007, 10:35 AM
#1757
HB Forum Owner
go to the dentist [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
May 31st, 2007, 05:27 PM
#1758
Inactive Member
funny how a aching tooth can hurt all freaking day and night eh? You may sleep a headache off but a toothache is a pain in the,.....
-
June 1st, 2007, 10:14 AM
#1759
HB Forum Owner
-
June 1st, 2007, 10:14 AM
#1760
HB Forum Owner
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks